Tuesday, December 18, 2007

the power of dreams...


i've never been in plane for my entire life and never imagine that my 1st experience in plane will took me 12 hours to reach at that particular place! i will never forget that moment when i first step into the plane...feels like still dreaming..although it tooks me forever to believe that finally i were there but hey, that's real.. i went there wif my five incredible amazing frens..went to places that seem so real on tv and even genuine in the actual moment...Paris..the place that hard for a country girl that fond into fashion world like me to go..to be there..to taste the air..to know the people..to feel the fashion there..and even to experience being tourist in the soo foreign world..i'm so grateful hsaving a chance to go there...although there's no warm welcome from their people but still i love being there..

1 comment:

ruslina said...

paris paris paris!