Saturday, June 7, 2008

frens?

pic: mu ukm's frens, miss u guys la..
do i really i have fren(s) in alor star?

i dont really know..

i hardly contact my former school frens...

most of them now are in kl, working perhaps..

even if they in as, i'm not that close with them back at school. i just have very few best frens..

maybe i like the way my life rite now, no frens to go out with...

i also not sure...

someone asked me before that: do you really have frens??

why dont you go out with them?

(because all these around after coming back from ukm i hardly go out with my frens)

so, one night, i tried to call some of frens from my former school but none of them asnwered my call...

then, i called my uni's frens and talked to them..

so, do i really have no frens here???

a big question mark in my head rite now!!!

2 comments:

ruslina said...

A best friend is like a good bra:supportive, hard to find, and close to your heart.
so, shop more lah! :)

rusputih said...

ya right n easy to buy..