Saturday, April 23, 2011

The busiest week ever.

These past weeks were the busiest time ever for me.. Starting from the netball, mssd, and volleyball. Then my clerical work. Hedacount. It suppose to be finished months ago. But as ussual me, the last minute doer! N now, comes my drama competition. I knew this month ago but due to the sports and the headcount, the drama thing just fell behind the closet. Just started with the script. There are way too much to go. The costume, the final pelakon, the props. The budget! We are not representing just our school, we representing pontian! Dont get me wrong, is not that we won the district level, it just happened that our fate is picked for this competition. Here in pontian, each school will represent one competition by poll! I chose only lower form students as they are more manageable and less shy! Still young and golden. Just hope that this drama will turn out as i expected..

No comments: