Monday, January 30, 2012

Blank2012

Random feelings.. I just waited to feel the numbness of monday morning after a whole week holiday..zero. Instead i felt the rushing of eagerness to meet them. My wonderful iritating students. Why?? I learnt that best thing happens when you less expecting them. Hmmm.. Nice day. Somehow i feel at ease here..everything is beneath my hand..reachable.

I do miss her a lot.. A week night sleep together did make my first night here unbearble.. Such a beauty, inside out.

Less than half a month now. I always imagening myself doing all the chores. Preparing every meal. Discussing all the domestic affairs. These all make all the waiting seems so far away.. But thingking back to the preparation, makes me shrink in horror.. Everything is not set yet.

Early birds get big worms but the second mouse who get the cheese. :)) it is just so hilarious. So much for the optimist.

No comments: