Saturday, January 23, 2010

the negativity about me.

Today i 've gut to write again. its been sometimes since the last post. i'd type and then i backout. just not in the mood. i just love reading other people's blogs. really enjoying that and i did learn something out of it. i've soo many things to spill out but lack of everything in putting them down.


There's always a big wall againts me. i just become cleared about that when i was watching "run fat boy run" . not that i didn't realise about it before this.i just dont want to. it's hard to run down the big wall. for a person who is 25 and always depend on others decisions. i just wait for something to happen. i love life without comitment and responsibility. i love when i accomplisht little things which is good i guesss. i did blame on others on their decisions. i just need to be clear on what i want.

This year, i dont have any resolution. just want to do my part well. i just want to be a grateful daughter to my dad and my moms. a good sister to my sisters and brothers and a better teacher to my students. overall, i just want to be good to everyone especially to all my family members. missing them already. sorry tok. just hurting them too much wif my foul mouth.

I easily fall for others yet hate them at the same time.gila. so much envy in my heart. i just need to get rid of these bad feelings toward others. i have such a good life but never appreciate it. i hate everything about my life when i suppose to be gratefull. i just want to be home. when everything runs below me. here everything just flows above me. i've been so left out with everything. kak ina's getting married and i'm stuck here. to sad to think about it. when i will be back? the night before her big day..sorry.

the lists are just too long..i just hope that this year will be the year. tiba-tiba tringat lagu change.

rindu la.

1 comment:

ruslina said...

lets us be clear of what we want, have you read my tony buzan mind mapping book? well, i think its the coolest and the fun way to map down what we really want on life and how we want it,