Thursday, February 4, 2010

what i need for now.

colourful life. now my life is so grey. mixture of white and black. mana hijau pucuk paku? mana kuning kerepek? mana merah halimah? xdak. p mana tatau la.
vibrant energy cos i'm so sleepy and tired around the clock kecuali kalau dlm kelas. xsempat nak kelip mata. there're always something that will keep my eyes wide open although sometimes my spirit is nowhere to be found.
new handbag. seriously to date bag is so down to drain. smua zip dah tecabut. so, just tinggal 1 jer skrg yang aku suka. kamonla, women need atleast how many handbags? based on k.ina, we atleast need 3 handbags. the 'it' bag, the cocktail purse and the extra large bag. as such i reall need 2s more. aku sgt tak membazir selepas pegang duit sendiri cos hell i know how hard is to earn every penny. sayang nak spend. but i'm always broke in the middle of the month. when was the last time i had a really true shopping? thousand years ago i guess. tu pon atas belas ehsan ayah. aduhh.

ideas. for teaching. i really need to crack open my head and lick all the leftover of creativity.. desperate moment. cos nowadays studs are easily bored with talk and chalk and handouts. they need drama..they hunger for glam0ur. so let the game begins.

loves for everybody.. cos i so damn hate every one that blocks my way to the washroom. sebab now i really need to blow my nose every 20 secs.. flu.

my voice back. lost it again. 2nd time in two years teching. kena belajar keluar suara dari perut ni.. save my vocal cord.

that's all for now..

No comments: