Friday, May 21, 2010

PassionS in life.

Do i live life to the fullest? I always create millions excuses that hinder myself to live life.
How do u put the sky as your limit? When theres always cloud lures your way.
Maybe i need fantasy.
Or just a pillow.
I just dont care. Never i say.
Smiles put meTothe top of the edge.
Forgotten pretty well how to shed tears.
Merciless sometimes peuperised me.
Psychopath did somehow made my day.
Garbage collectors. I just couldnt thank you much.
Janitors. Bad of roses every Day.
To all the subject, you and me.
All she needs is just time forherself. Though she should have all of it, she never feels them.
Away from the soul sucker, the brett, the frugal, the nocuous. Everybody.
I just need you. Right here right like now! Would you?
Impossible is your excuse.
I could guess long ago when death do us apart.
Peace be with you and all of them.
Today is friday. Where all the good, bad and ugly things suppose to happen.
I just love myself my day.

No comments: