Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tribute to aci.

She was our daytime cleaner. She worked on sat till Friday. She would come at noon until she finished cleaning our little house. She had been our daytime cleaner since my late mom was here. At first my mom hired her because she was pregnant and was ou of hands to do all the chores plus 6children in hands. Besides, my mom wanted to help her. Aci's job was ironing my dad's piling clothes and sometime cleaning the dishes. When my mom died, she quit. Over the years when all of us were away, aci came back and worked with us again. Somebody had to take care of the house.she had worked with us for more than 12 years. Not to mention she was our nextdoor neighbour. SometimeS she quite annoying. Non stop talking. Many excuses for not coming to our house. Her useless ungrateful daughter.girl! Her grandson, thamby. She never failed to invite us during depavali but we never came. For certain reasons.And she knew it. So she would packed some food for us. We were the one who sometimes forgot to invite her during our open house. During my last moment with her, she told me about her long love story with her late husband. How they met, get married, how hard their life was. She passed away on Monday. Stroke.. Letchumi, Thank you for cleaning our house for these whole while. For the tips. Sorry for the wrongdoing.

No comments: