Saturday, July 31, 2010

desires and me

There are plenty of desires inside me.
I want to be everything except for things that revolve with numbers and blood.anything Else is okay wif me.I can do almost anything but never good at any of them. I can draw but not eye catching enough. I can write for my own pleasure, I can do crafts but not that artsy, I can cook to full only the empty stomach. I can sing to my loves one. I can sew with minor details, I can run if were chased.basically i can do almost anything.
today i watched inception..some of the points that make me think until now is, we can hardly remember the starting of our own dreams. always start in the middle of something. absolutely rite..plus whether they are really succeeded in the mission or it just another dream layers.
very interesting movie to digest with.

No comments: