Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wan Safiya Bt Wan Shahrul Azhar


pious woman that's the meaning of your name, Chosen by your dad, after much arguing with him i gave the nod. 18/2/13, after having our dinner i had this pain at my lower abdomen, Papa convinced me to go to the hospital but i refused cos the first experience going there was not a good one. But he was so determined and drove me to the hospital with one cndition that if anything happened i didnt want to be admitted. So we went. That was how it all began. Your heart was beating very fast.you were so keen to see the world but my body was not ready yet. Fetal distressed so they said. I was taken to the or. I was not prepared mentally and phisically, not that night. It was really fast. You were out at 1142 pm. Seeing you for the first time was a denial moment, I felt numb, You were not supposed to be here, not for two more weeks, but Allah knows best. Your high pitch voice broke the silence in the or, Woke me from the trembling cold, It took a while for the doctor to introduce you to me, I waited. Not until i asked the doc your sex, though every scan showed that you are definately my gurl. I kissed you for the first time, you cried louder, out of hunger or the alienated world. I was not sure. You were taken outside to meet your new family, papa, tokwan, tokngah,maktok, Pakteh, and maksu maryam. Tokwan,papa and tokngah azan and iqamat. You are just too special for both of us. Everyone says that u had ur father's face. It is ok with me as long as i'm your mother. Sometime i still couldnt believe that i had you. The pain of having you reminds me that this is real.... I love you safiya.

No comments: